We consider bow hunting as the ultimate form of hunting and we have a variety of hides/blinds available; such as pit, elevated, and box blinds as well as tree stands, all of which offer excellent opportunities for bagging good trophies. Great care has been taken in the positioning of these blinds in order to provide you with the best hunting opportunity.
To your beneﬁt, our PH’s are also specialist bow hunters, an uncommon scenario, who are able to assist with advice and provide you with a complete bow hunting experience.
Out of 24 hides you will have excellent opportunities for a successful bow hunt. We have an assortment of pit and elevated hides to choose from, all positioned to give the hunter the best hunting opportunities.
TROPHY HUNTING 2015
(Valid until 28 February 2016)
DAILY RATE (per night)
Hunter 2x1 PH - US$ 390 / hunter / day
Hunter 1x1 PH - US$ 480 / hunter / day
Non Hunters - US$ 200 / person / day
DAILY RATE INCLUDES
- Licenced Professional Hunter
- Hunting Vehicle
- Trackers, skinners and camp staff.
- Full accommodation and catering (dinner, bed & brunch).
- Skinning and field preparation of trophies.
DAILY RATE EXCLUDES
Trophy fees, taxidermy fees, laundry, curios, telephone account, bar account, staff gratuities, etc.
Pick-up and drop-off at the Airports can be arranged
OR Tambo - US$ 1400 (Per Vehicle)
King Shaka - US$ 700 (Per Vehicle)
|Bushpig (on bait)||US$||650|
|Porcupine (on bait)||US$||160|
|Worthog under 10"||US$||350|
|Warthog 10" & over||US$||550|
The following species not available on the property are available in our other concession areas with prior arrangement
Additional transport cost of US$1 / 2km
Carcasses remain the property of the reserve.
Any animal wounded is payable in full.
Additional activities are available and can be booked through your PH. These are an additional cost and are not included in the daily rate.
These activities include game drives, boat cruises, fishing, canoe safaris, rhino tracking and guided walks.
TERMS OF BUSINESS
- Full daily rate is required as a deposit to confirm your safari.
- The balance; such as all extras and trophy fees are payable on the day of departure.
- Leeukop Safaris reserves the right to change any of the terms, conditions and prices.
- Deposits will be refunded if booking is cancelled 60 days prior to arrival.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice.