We are avid supporters of ethical hunting and as a result no hunting takes place from a vehicle or within 200 meters of a vehicle. All our riﬂe hunts are conducted on foot and due to this philosophy, and the use of good bush skills, we offer outstanding hunting opportunities. Due to this and our experienced PH's, who have excellent hunting knowledge, you will receive the complete hunting experience.
The variety of terrain present in the game reserve allows the hunter to beneﬁt from a wide range of hunting experiences during his/ her stay with us. Our PH's are permanently employed with us, and all have more than 5 years experience of hunting on the game reserve.
TROPHY HUNTING 2017
(Valid until 31 December 2017)
DAILY RATE (per night)
Hunter 2x1 PH - US$ 350 / hunter / day
Hunter 1x1 PH - US$ 450 / hunter / day
Non Hunters - US$ 200 / person / day
DAILY RATE INCLUDES
- Licenced Professional Hunter
- Hunting Vehicle
- Trackers, skinners and camp staff.
- Full accommodation and catering (dinner, bed & brunch).
- Skinning and field preparation of trophies.
DAILY RATE EXCLUDES
Trophy fees, taxidermy fees, laundry, curios, telephone account, bar account, staff gratuities, etc.
We can arrange for Pick-up and drop-off at the Airports and you will deal direct with Transport Company @ cost.
|Blue Wildebeest||US$||1 000|
|Bushpig (on bait)||US$||650|
|Cape Buffalo (Under 35")||US$||8 000|
|Cape Buffalo (Under 40")||US$||13 000|
|Cape Buffalo (Over 40")||US$||17 000|
|Cape Bushbuck||US$||1 150|
|Porcupine (on bait)||US$||200|
|Red Duiker||US$||1 200|
|Worthog under 10"||US$||450|
|Warthog 10" & over||US$||650|
The following species not available on the property are available in our other concession areas with prior arrangement
Additional transport cost of US$1 / 2km
|Black Wildebeest||US$||1 100|
|Hyena Spotted||US$||2 000|
|Lion male||US$||25 000|
|Lion female||US$||10 000|
|Red Hartebees||US$||1 100|
Carcasses remain the property of the reserve.
Any animal wounded is payable in full.
Additional activities are available and can be booked through your PH. These are an additional cost and are not included in the daily rate.
These activities include game drives, boat cruises, fishing, canoe safaris, rhino tracking and guided walks.
This facility is available with prior arrangement
Rifle - US$ 50 / day
Ammunition - @ cost
TERMS OF BUSINESS
- Full daily rate is required as a deposit to confirm your safari.
- The balance; such as all extras and trophy fees are payable on the day of departure.
- Leeukop Safaris reserves the right to change any of the terms, conditions and prices.
- Deposits will be refunded if booking is cancelled 60 days prior to arrival.
- NO hunting whatsoever is permitted from or within 200 metres of any vehicle - Hunting is done on foot only
- To minimise disturbance to game in our reserve there will be a charge for missed or repeat shots. We encourage our clients to use rifles fitted with sound suppressors. Missed and repeat shots from rifles fitted with sound suppressors will not be charged for. We do have rifles fitted with sound suppressors available should you wish to hire one. These are in calibres .375H&H, 30.06 and .243 (this for small game).
All prices are subject to change without prior notice.